Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I've been...

This is my first blog...I'm doing this to make me happy. You may ask, why blog to make you happy? Well, my answer would be because I want to and its another outlet for me to let out what I'm thinking and or feeling to people (hopefully) around the world...To continue on with my title "I've been..." in search of myself and I've come to a place where I've been enlightened!! My faith, my thought life...me and has been enlightened to reach my 'Infinite' potential!!! I want to be all I can imagine and all God desires for me to be and do!!!

I just (like about 20 mins ago) had a conversation with a guy that made me think of my dream job!!! Boy oh boy, I talked about that thang as if it were reality!! Earl Nightingale mentioned that success is this,"a progressive realization of a worthy ideal." Better said, "success is progress towards a definite goal"...Lord knows I have goals, some are indefinite but most are definite!!!

I've been reading the book called "The Secret"...it is #awesome!!! It has challenged me to really look at my life in a totally different angle...the angle from which I really need to look at that will bring me what??? SUCCESS!! By faith and applying the law of attraction (yes the law of attraction), once I changed my view or better said the way I was thinking in relation to getting my car, I ended up getting the car in only a few days!! Honestly!!! It still blew my mind but at the same time I had came to a place where I just believed that it was going to happen, like it was just natural!!! And that's the life I want to live, natural faith...second nature!!

The Secret is a powerful tool that you must apply with all intention and knowingness that God is going to give you what you have ask for. Many say that God is not a genie, He isn't just going to give you everything that you want, He'll only give you what you need...Well, I decided to believe the opposite that God is a genie, but He is a genie that works in the opsis of time and a being patient!! Therefore, if you want a million dollars, God can give it to you at any point and time, according to your faith, it will be done!! You can even want it at a particular time and according to your faith, it will be done!! BUT there are principles, laws or better said guidelines that we have to follow, luckily I'm finding they are very simple...1) ask, believe, and recieve; 2) move out on 'inspired' thought or action 3)be thankful FOR EVERYTHING & WHERE YOU ARE 'RIGHT NOW' 4)seek/pursue inner wholeness because you can have all the money, wealth, fortune, fame and NOT have wholeness...which only comes when you love/respect yourself and willing do the same for others and another principle would be to 6)Give (not sacrifice=which yields resentment) of yourself, either it be talents, finances, time, knowledge, love, mercy, whatever that is positive, uplifting, geniune, promoting someone over yourself willingly, do that , because in the end you will receive from it too....what you may ask? the very same you dealt to someone else, in soo many way you will receive it back, just don't expect it in the same form, receive all God wants you to have from His vast amounts of abundance, riches, wealth....#GoUNIVERSE!!!

I'm currently learning that principle and law have a definite place in life...everything floats, revolves, and is centered around principles/laws....science, humanitary devices, liberal devices, life, people. plants. animals, breathing, seeing, thinking, the body, emotions, everything...GRAVITY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! Its all centered around principle/laws!!! So, I'm learning to trully be happy (which is a process especially if you've had negative thoughts and thoughtlife for a majority of your life) and honestly be grateful about all things...and actually believe that I can live a life of abundance (that is a whole different blog that I'm going to talk about later)...so, I'm learning to be honestly positive and grateful!!! shiitake mushrooms, that is a process, but it's worth it for where I wanna go and become...So, until then....following 1-6!!!

The Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment