Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thoughts of now...

It's been a while since I've posted...changes have definitely taking place...I would say some for the good and others for the bad, but I know within that "all things ARE working together for the good of THEM that love God and THOSE that are called according to HIS purpose"... So with that being said, everything is working out for my good (and yours) in its own timing as we continue to love God and seek to fulfill His purpose for our lives (Quick word of encouragement for you and me, eh? Yup yup, guess so)

I have experienced lately what it means to be challenged. Those challenges leave you at a point of definite discomfort in your psyche (how you view yourself in the situation) and your emotions (how you feel about yourself handling and being in the situation). It honestly leaves you "feeling like" a failure... Seriously, it does. But what I come to realize that staying in that "failure mode" or "failure feeling" is a state of mind that you have complete control over, whether to stay in it or not. 

I recognize that I have a tendency to stay in this state for TOO long, to the point where I make up situations (from thoughts...imaginations) based off solely off low vibrations, low energy, simply put, low feelings... These feelings unconsciously pile on to become a physical place of failure, if you don't decide to change your focus/mind on the situation. It's soo amazing how the mind is soo brilliant if you use it wisely and adversely so self-sabotaging if you use it wrongly. 

So, the question is, how do I "get out of my feelings"? How do I change my mind so I can see the reality of my situation and in the same breath, enjoy my present...my now. How?

I think it's by first:

1. Accepting the truth that you missed the mark somewhere... 

Simply put, the truth, that you honestly may have failed in your attempts to succeed in whatever area you failed in, which is ok, (saying this to myself now and hopefully it encourages you too). The truth hurts...but the truth breaks the yoke of false reality and pride, which is a definite demise to success... Pride is a B... #CarryOn but seriously it is, and if you remain in this imaginary world that you are right and everyone is wrong, please believe you will not succeed in that state... So, accept the truth!! Also, get around loving and truthful people (check your circles for the "Yes People...can we say #EpicFail... They do you "No Good"... Get around the truth, let people tell you that you're wrong about things, but also allow them to speak freedom to you with a "better perspective" on the situation... It can actually make you feel better (higher vibrations, higher energy, higher feelings...happiness, joy, and peace in your spirit...that's what you need right...Right!! A peace of mind). So, in saying all that, "the truth will make you free"... I rather be made free from the onset rather than be set free... I have the potential to be bound again... I need the truth to make me into a better and eventually a successful person.

2. Keep moving...don't stop

I'm about to finish this post, but this second thought just came to mind... Keep moving and don't stop... Failure I feel is a stopping point. Like a period or a "The End" kinda deal... That's not cool... I heard that "Quitters or Losers" and I'm not about that life... I'll ride the brakes off the situation before I quit and when I do that, I'll get some more brakes and continue moving forward if that is what the Lord God wants and/or is calling for in my life at that point... But, I do think that you can pause. You're not stopping, you're just "getting yourself together", "getting your mind right", reassessing the situation, reevaluating yourself against the situation to take a look at what you can do differently if you have to retake the test again (& please believe...you will retake the test again)... So, it isvdefinitely ok to pause, Selah, reflect on the present... You reevaluate and reassess, make the necessary changes, start the car of your life again and keep it moving...

My Youth Pastor says a few words before bible study ends... I don't remember everything but these few words, "Success is MANDATORY and Failure is NOT an option"... 

I accept the truth.
I keep moving.
I don't stop.
I succeed. 

I hope this helps you and encourages you just as its doing for me... We will succeed if we don't quit... #Simple #JustLikeThat

Peace and Blessings to you...Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment