Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"And another one"

Greetings Internet World!!! Its Me again and I'll probably post a couple times a day, so don't worry there is plenty of words, thoughts, ideals, etc in the recesses of my infinitely great mind :) I'm so inspired at this point in my life to achieve and become, its kind of scary!!! All I know is that I'm on my way to some place really Really REALLY BIG and its all being developed in the city of (not my soul) but my mind!!! It is true, "A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste"...Therefore, DON'T WASTE IT!!! USE IT!!! DOG BLASTED!!! You have the power through your thoughts to change every aspect of your life..And you know what??? I BELIEVE THAT!! I'm going allow that to stick in my mind forEVER!!!

Blogging is like an "open diary" except, you (the blogger) know how much and what to give to the 'society at large', LOL!! But seriously, this is true!!! I actually need to write more in my journal...ANYWHO, the main objective of this post is to let you know of some future endeavors that I would like to present within and from this blog

This blog will focus on success in every area of life: mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, educationally, relationships, friendships, jobs/careers (paths), etc....we all must be holistic in our life and successfully holistic is the NAME OF MY GAME that I'm creating for my life, lifeline, and lifestyle!!! I plan to read books, articles; listen to audio (cd, mp3-4, wmv, etc), whatever tools that have helped or is currently helping me, I would like to submit (post) to you as means for you to experience the fullness of life that I'm currently and progressively undertaking and will soon forever live!! BTW, I mentioned in the last post that this blog is a means for me to be happy...and from my knowledge real happiness comes when you are willingly, freely, effortlessly giving of yourself to others out of love and for a greater good and cause, much more than yourself...I'm learning the path in giving. As time progress, my hope is that I become a giver (currently growing out of being selfish--#REALTALK #HONESTLY)...freely, willingly, etc from my heart, not expecting in return, but understanding through the law of attraction and the law of "sowing & reaping" I will receive my measure...GIVE BIG--RECEIVE BIG...give small--receive small....So, what's your logic?

WOW!!! that (that I just typed) just hit me in my face "GIVE BIG--RECEIVE BIG...give small--receive small"...MAN!! That just made me think about my life (Selah [pause in reflection of that reality])...PHEW!! Anyway, wow, man, ok I'm back!! Hitting the road to see the ppls and I speak and believe and receive and enjoyable/perfect day and vaca, taking it slow and enjoying life #InJCName #Amen

Before I leave, check this, in the book the secret, one of the ppl said "create your day"...So, what I do, is write in my journal, my day and how I want it to go...Ask In Faith, Believe, and Receive (in this word, go throughout the day 'acting' like its going to happen...live/walk in expectation and watch what you've asked come into fruition...#ITWORKS -- TRY IT AND SEE!!).

-BE BLESSED YALL-

No comments:

Post a Comment