Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hola!! Thought for the day...

I know I said I would probably post regularly...Alas, I lied...please forgive me!! Its been kind of busy but the mind hasn't stopped going, but its a good going, in a positive-upward direction, better said attitude.

This will be a short but sweet post and the thought that I've come to realize is that success, wealth, prosperity, longevity in life (health, relationships, friendships, etc) requires a plan and then action. You have the mind to plan and you have the ability to take action. God can and will orchestrate your life's moves and turns to follow into the right people, software, programs, etc so that you can reach your definite destined goal in life.

Remember, plan and then take action....as the mental work and spiritual efforts are in undertaking, that is the place where God moves...Enjoy life and take care!!! Peace and blessings to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment